BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

MY FIRST BLOG

I'm JANINE ANTIOQUIA BCSL1-C residence of pa tag lawa-an roxas city,secondary graduate in capiz national high school,but now I'm still studying at hercor college taken as bachelor of computer in science ladderized,I'm 18 years of age,i was born in march-13-1992,my mother name is eva antioquia,she is 46 years of age,she is a house keeper,while my father name is Nestor antioquia,he is 47 years of age he is a side vendor and carpenter,i have a 4 brother's and 2 sister's,my oldest brother name is Julius antioquia,he is 22 years of age,he is secondary graduate at capiz national high school,my second oldest brother name is Jonathan's antioquia he is 20 years of age,he is secondary graduate at capiz national high school,he is vocational graduate at hercor college taken as computer programmer but now he is working in big company,my sister's name is janice antioquia,she is 15 years of age,she is now studying at capiz national high school,jowel,jenny and Jeffrey.Jeffrey is my youngest brother.my friend's is nikky,hazel,john,Lourdes and my best friend's is efcel,Elisa.Elisa she is my best friend i love her attitude.because she is always their to help,guide and support to me.she is always their to help me if i have a problem.

0 comments: